Bob: ran 7.1 miles at lunch. 1h10:13, 9:58 min/ mile, average hr 147. hr a bit high the first mile so I went slow.
here is comparison mile by mile between 9/26, 10/3, 10/11 and today:
mile 9/26 10/3 10/11 10/15
1 11:07 11:06 10:43 11:28 (warmup)
2 9:58 9:46 10:07 9:50 (flat)
3 10:23 9:57 10:14 10:22 (uphill)
4 9:51 9:31 9:34 9:24 (downhill)
5 10:02 9:48 9:48 9:52 (uphill)
6 10:01 10:04 9:20 9:30 (downhill)
7 10:07 9:46 9:12 9:18 (flat)
hr 146 147 145 147
Am I getting faster at the lower HR? The above data kind of shows some improvement, although I did run some faster miles today than on 9/26 and 10/3....
Writing the date of purchase on the shoes helps to remember to buy new ones. I am excited to get new shoes this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment