Monday, June 25, 2007

Gym

Bob: Gym before work. 12 minutes cardio, 20 minutes lifting (shoulders/ legs/ tricep/ abs).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. So I just got back from a run/walk. I went almost 5 miles...about 4 3/4 miles. From 75th and 1st to 116th and the FDR. That's about a 12.5 minute pace. Feel good, feel strong. Next time I'll be able to run all the way to the bakery. It's my goal. For serious this time.

Anonymous said...

I hear you anonymous, i hear you. The other day I parked my car in the wee corner of Wal Mart just to get a little bit more out of my daily walking routine. And wouldnt you know it? By the time I made it to the candy isle my heart rate was pounding away at 60% of my max! And you says you have to "modify your life" in order to really get yourself where you want physically? I am there baby, I am there!!